Crystal rabbit, Southern Song to Jin dynasties, 1127-1234 C.E.
- Image Number: K1D000942N000000000PAD
- Dynasty: Southern Song dynasty
- Category: Miscellaneous objects
- Function: Clothing, accessories, stationery, stationery
- Material: Minerals/Jade Jewelry/Crystal
Colorless transparent crystal, carved with a creeping rabbit, the rabbit’s head and ears are quite large in proportion. The carving is simple, and there is little detail. There is a straight thread from the back to the abdomen, which should be used to wear the lanyard group for playing. In the Tang and Song Dynasties, there were many realistic rabbit shaped jade sculptures, but the crystal rabbit of the Jin Dynasty unearthed in the ancient city of Shaijin on the Russian coast is the most similar to the one in the courtyard.
Pictures & Images [HD] download
The copyright of the article belongs to the author, please keep the original link for reprinting.