Jade xi pointed pendent with dragon pattern, late Warring States period to early Western Han dynamics (275-141 BCE)
- Image Number:K1C004657N000000000PAC
- Dynasty:Warring States period
- Function:Clothing Jewelry
- Material:Mineral/Jade Jewelry/Jade
- Description:. The phoenix shaped jade is pure and warm. The white jade is brown and yellow. It is carved into a side phoenix shape. The end is sharp and curly. A small hole is pierced between the eyes and ears for easy hanging and wearing. The whole piece is light and graceful. The outline is also carved on the outer edge of the body. The carving is exquisite, which is consistent with the style of the old jade 4114 jade dragon pendant
Pictures & Images [HD] download
The copyright of the article belongs to the author, please keep the original link for reprinting.