Ding cauldron with colling hui snake pattern, Warring States period (475-221 BCE)
- Image Number:C1A000606N000000000PAB
- Dynamy:Warring States period
- Architectural dimension:20.5cm in diameter, 26cm in height
- Function:Ritual vessels, Food utensil
- Description:. There is a convex string pattern in the center of the round abdomen. The upper part is densely covered with coiled cobra patterns, and the lower part to the top of the foot is also covered with coiled cobra mosquitoes. There is no pattern at the bottom. The central part of the lid is a coiled dragon pattern, with two coiled cobra patterns around it. Double ears are decorated with thunder patterns on the sides
Pictures & Images [HD] download
The copyright of the article belongs to the author, please keep the original link for reprinting.